- Sourcing of works and building of collections for private and institutional collectors
- Market research, condition reports and documentation
- Private negotiation and public bidding as an art agent
- Valuations and art insurance
- Curatorial services
- Examination of legal and fiscal issues surrounding the purchase or sale of a work of art.
Our services are provided on a fee basis. Clients pay an agreed percentage of the purchase or sale price as our transaction commission. Advisory fees for written appraisals are negotiated on a hourly or daily basis depending upon the clients’ specific needs.
All matters are handled on a strictly confidential basis.